Brokers Jeans’s goal is for you to be fully satisfied with your purchases. In all events you can withdraw from the contract. This right of withdrawal is described in detail below.
Right to withdraw
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can withdraw from the contract and return the products at your own expense by following the procedure outlined below:
.1. You have a right to withdraw from the sale agreement within a fixed deadline of 14 days from the date on which you or a third party nominated by you received the products.
2. Within that deadline you are obliged to inform the company in writing (Brokers Jeans S.A. whose registered offices are in Thessaloniki at 35, 26 th October str., 54627, Thessaloniki Greece 54627, tel. +30 2310 520506, Fax: +30 2310 525323, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ), about your decision to withdraw from the contract by sending a clear statement of withdrawal. You should inform us with all necessary information relating to the bank account to which the monies from the returned purchases will be credited if you paid by COD. More information is available in the paragraph entitled ‘Refunds in the case of Payment by COD.
3. If you submit the statement of withdrawal online, we will send you an email without undue delay confirming that we have received your statement.
4. Within 14 days from sending the statement of withdrawal in any way to Brokers Jeans, you must return the products. That deadline will be deemed to have been complied with if you send the products back before the 14 days are up.
5. The cost of returning the products must be paid by you and you will be liable in the case of loss or destruction of the products during transport.
6. If you wish to use the courier firm GENIKI TAXIDROMIKI which we collaborate with and which delivered the products, in order to return the products, the cost of returning them will be deducted from the amount to be returned to you. Simply call GENIKI TAXIDROMIKI to pick up the products to be returned (by calling +30 2310520506) and tell it that the charge for returning the purchases will be handled by Brokers Jeans.
7. We are entitled to delay returning the money until we have the products back and checked their condition. They must be in excellent condition just as they were went sent and as described in paragraphs 9, 10 and 11 below.
8. When the returned products are delivered to it, Brokers Jeans will check their condition. Returned products must be unused (apart from trying them on to confirm that the size is correct) and must be in the same excellent condition they were in when they were delivered, both in relation to the item itself and its packaging and any special labels. You are responsible for ensuring the quality of the product packaging
9. You are responsible for any drop in value or change in the initial quality of the products you received as a result of improper handling.
10. Incomplete, destroyed, worn or soiled items which Brokers Jeans objectively considers to have been used will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
11. When you receive your parcel carefully check to confirm that items are in excellent condition. If you find any signs of damage during transport send an email email@example.com, or call 2310 520506 between 08:30 and 15:30 Monday to Friday.
If these terms and conditions and procedure are complied with, Brokers Jeans will approve the return of the products and will refund you the value of the products. The cost of returning the goods may be deducted from this amount in line with term 7 and you will be paid depending on the payment method you selected. The procedure to be followed is explained in the section entitled ‘Refunds’.
Returning wrong or defective products
If you receive a defective product or there was an error in filling your order (e.g. you were sent the wrong item, size, etc.) compared to the one your ordered, you are entitled to request that it be returned by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call to 0030 2310 520506,between 08:30 and 15:30 Monday to Friday.
When the returned product is received, Brokers Jeans will check its condition and ascertain the defect or mistake in the order.
In order for the returned product(s) to be accepted, the product(s) must be unused (apart from trying it/them on to see if the size is correct) and must be in the same condition in which you received it/them. This applies to the product and the packaging and any special labels. After those checks are made, if the error or defect is confirmed, Brokers Jeans will approve the return.
When returning products in this way you will not be charged transport costs and the cost of returns will be borne by Brokers Jeans. However, you must return them via the courier firm GENIKI TAXIDROMIKI which we collaborate with. Simply call
+30 2310520506 and ask for the returned order to be picked up, chargeable to Brokers Jeans.
If you want the product to be replaced with another one, you must place a new order. It goes without saying that you will not be charged delivery costs. Of course, it is possible that the item you initially ordered in another size or colour is not longer available.
If you do not want to replace the product or it cannot be replaced because the product is not available, we will refund the value of the product. That amount will be paid depending on the payment method initially used. The procedure to be followed is explained in the section entitled ‘Refunds’.
The process of approving the refund will commence when we received the items returned. The products will be checked to see whether the aforementioned terms and conditions are met.
If the refund is accepted, we will send you an email about the monies to be refunded depending on the initial payment method used.
The company refunds monies in line with the above using the same payment method as the one used in the original transaction.
Refunds in the case of payment by cod
Your money will be refunded by paying it into the bank account you indicated on the e-mail email@example.com. with the request of return. You will need to provide the name of your bank, the name of the account holder and the IBAN. You can find this information on your bank statement or ask your bank for it. You can check whether the amount has been credited using online banking or by contacting your bank.
Refunds in the case of payment by card
Once we have agreed to your order being returned, the procedure to refund your money will start. This will be done by crediting the amount to your card.